Was cheated for $100,000

Agile Group Holdings - Was cheated for $100,000
I bought a house with Agile 雅居乐地产 in Hainan China. The Sales Representative assured a manmade water view at the corner location of the house I was interested in. I paid additional equivalent to $100,000 US for the waterview. Shortly after I moved in, the customer service manager Chen Kai came to my house obtaining my consent whether Agile can have the option not to build the water view. I did not agree and told him unless the company reimburses me for the water view. He then said the company will honour the waterview. However the waterview was canceled and I only found out by questioning the senior customer service manager Pan Jian *** in January 2020. Therefore I asked him to return my money back. He said I need to purchase another apartment from them and I will be given a small discount to resolve the issue. I refused and insisted for the refund. Half a year almost passed, Pan made many excuses to delay the refund. After I contacted the higher level, Pan agreed to resolve the issue. A week ago, Pan and Zhang Jun went to my parents house and cheated them with a falsified black and white photo and told my parents there was no water view on the drawing. Therefore, they will not issue the refund. After I sent them the coloured drawing proving the water view is right beside my house. They denied and said that the drawing which I received at the time of purchase was not the one they submitted to the local real estate authority. Agile had so many misconducts in China in the past years such as polluting South China sea with contaminated water from its various construction sites, bribing the local government for land deals, constructing overnight which led to death of workers, delivering the apartments and houses without inspection by giving red packets to local inspection authorities and the list goes on and on.... Even though its wrong doings were exposed by Chinese media, however Agile doesnt seem to care at all. No damages were caused to the company, it continues its business as usual.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy its stocks or its real estate.

ID
#2017540 Review #2017540 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Agile Group Holdings Home Buying
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article